Clintbird’s Funny of the Day!!!

23 Oct

Sex in the Shower

In a recent survey commissioned by President Obama, his supporters have proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower. The survey was carried out for Democrats by a leading soap and toiletries firm. The results revealed that 86% of Obama supporters said that they have had sex in the shower. The remaining 14% said they haven’t been to prison yet.

Sort of brings tears to your eyes…

And that one’s from me!

Have a good one!! 😀

12 Responses to “Clintbird’s Funny of the Day!!!”

  1. LC Aggie Sith October 23, 2012 at 12:03 pm #

    Yeah, phoned it in. Sue me 😛

  2. Teresa in Fort Worth, TX October 23, 2012 at 2:32 pm #

    Did they use bayonets?

    *runs far, far away*

  3. Patricius Augustus October 23, 2012 at 11:54 pm #

    Brings back memories from the newlywed days…we weren’t democrats then either

  4. LC Aggie Sith October 25, 2012 at 2:07 pm #

    That was way cool, J’Ames!!

  5. Jay in Ames October 25, 2012 at 3:13 pm #

    CB posted this at H2. You should see it:

    Comment by clintbird on October 25, 2012 2:45 pm

    *Wipes dust from eyes.*

    http://is.gd/x5kXCQ

  6. LC Aggie Sith October 25, 2012 at 3:48 pm #

    The room sure is dusty, J’Ames…

    *sniff*

  7. Jay in Ames October 25, 2012 at 4:12 pm #

    Love the humility, aggie. I feel better and better voting for Romney.

    • LC Aggie Sith October 25, 2012 at 4:40 pm #

      Me too 🙂

      For a while there it almost seemed too much like the Greek Column Event™ back in 2008. Deifying Romney is just as dangerous.

      Glad to see it doesn’t go to his head.

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: